Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Eyecare Specialties.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Eyecare Specialties can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. Transition lenses provide superior protection from both UV and blue light rays.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses unless the lens is made with polycarbonate. UV coated lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Polarized sunglass lenses – If you are getting prescription sunglasses, you want to get Polarized tinted eyeglasses. The sunglasses protect the health of your eyes by keeping out UV rays and give clearer vision by blocking front surface reflections.
Great for fishing, driving and golf!
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Thinner lenses – Our family of thinner lenses, Polycarbonate, trivex or high-index materials greatly reduce the thickness of lenses. The eyeglasses are thinner, lighter, offer better optics and provide a more attractive profile in frames.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses are sealed with a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses because less light is lost and the wearer enjoys very clear vision.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! Eyecare Specialties offers comprehensive eye exams at our Hot Springs Village office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at Eyecare Specialties now.